Ali-Quantum Brokerage Ltd. (AQ Talent) will be what is known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us when using our website. AQ-Talent’s company registration number is 09124785 and its registered address is 19 Chandos House, Back Street, Wendover, HP22 6EB.
At AQ Talent we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and we therefore treat the handling and processing of your data very seriously. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who use our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, you can send an email to [email protected].
What is Personal Data
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
What type of information is collected from you?
Unless otherwise agreed with you, we will only collect basic personal data, which does not include any special categories of personal information about you (often known as ‘sensitive personal data’).
How is your information collected?
We collect information about you when you speak to our consultants, and we also collect website usage information using cookies. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org
Why is your information collected?
Any information collected about you will be used to help in finding you suitable job roles.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Who is your information seen by?
Your information is seen by employees of AQ Talent who have all been briefed on our data protection policy. AQ Talent will not share your information for marketing purposes with any third party companies.
What rights do you have?
- You have the right to request a copy of your personal data that AQ Talent holds about you.
- You have the right to request that the AQ Talent corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date.
- You have the right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for AQ Talent to retain such data.
- You have the right to request that AQ Talent provide you with your personal data and where possible, transmit that data directly to another data controller.
- You have the right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
How can you contact us?